For clients in Southern California, we can further serve you. Details:
- Many 5G cellular signals are still below 8 GHz but higher bands are increasingly being deployed
- We are now pleased to offer detection and measurement of 5G in the millimeter “mmWave” band
- It’s the missing link for revealing the full range of 5G frequencies
- We can quickly determine radio frequency microwave present in your environment within 20 GHz and 40 GHz
- Some of the more common sources we can detect: 5G cell towers, 5G cell phone emissions, higher frequency radar and other 5G mmWave devices
- Schedule your assessment today!